Kaeser service vehicles: Our service technicians are available throughout your region and always have the most important spare parts and tools to hand, ensuring that we can provide support quickly and easily.
Kaeser service technicians are trained by us in our own plant sites. For you, this means...
- Cutting edge service expertise – irrespective of whether from a mechanical, air treatment, or control technology perspective.
- Our technicians are also experts in compressed air system optimisation and system efficiency – which means they always have an eye on the bigger picture.
- Our service staff are also certified experts when it comes to accident prevention.
The automated parts warehouse in the Kaeser Distribution Centre is the hub for rapid despatch of required maintenance and spare parts to all corners of the world. Fully automatic parts identification ensures seamless, error-free processing.
If needed, we can dispatch the necessary parts to your location overnight.
Remote diagnostics and demand-oriented maintenance are made possible for 'Teleservice'-capable Kaeser products thanks to global networking and advanced data communication.
Benefits for you:
- Fast and reliable troubleshooting
- Greater compressed air supply availability and efficiency
- Ideal for your company’s on-call service